We are middle Tennessee’s leader in the sales of Digital Office Equipment. As such we are searching for a Sales Representative in Nashville. The responsibilities of this position will include working closely with the current sales manager to help grow new revenue and maintain existing accounts within a fifty mile radius of Nashville.
Duties include interacting directly with the customer, determining the customer’s needs, and evaluating sales potential. You will be expected to make daily presentations with clients as well as consistent cold calling, telemarketing and demonstrating digital office equipment to prospective clients. On-going product knowledge, time management and organizational skills are a must.
Successful candidate must possess a positive attitude and a high degree of professionalism. A previous background in direct outside equipment sales is a plus. We offer the best entry-level compensation plan in the business and provide extensive training and experienced professionals to help you grow along a well thought out career path.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective customer relations – a driven, decisive, organized and results oriented individual.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Experienced salespeople will be requested to provide details about their successes.
Contact Kevin Hacker at firstname.lastname@example.org