- KIP Wide Format Systems plot, copy and scan large format CAD drawings, maps, and other technical documents.
- User-friendly touch screen at the plotter plus integrated software for the viewing printing of complete sets of drawings
- Delivers fast monochrome and color printing, depending on model
- KIP is the industry leader for the construction, architectural and engineering community
Daily Productivity, Image Quality & Workplace Flexibility
The KIP 600 is revolutionizing wide format color printing and establishing new standards for wide-format reliability. The KIP 600 Series delivers efficiency with precision imaging in a compact durable design that will connect workgroups to new levels of print management productivity.
The KIP 7170 is a multifunction production printer, copier, and scanner system that provides flexible output for users of all types. It offers walk-up operational convenience and wide format production printing including integrated top stacking.
- Environmentally-friendly design is Energy Start Qualified and 100% toner efficient
- An integrated USB port makes it easy to view and print documents stored on
- USB drives
- PC and web-based viewing and printing
- Print speed up to 6 “D” sized prints per minute
The TM Series is redefining what a Large-format printer is capable of. The TM-305 printer is not only ideal for printing technical documents, CAD drawings and GIS maps, but also posters, signage and displays with the use of Canon’s LUCIA TD water resistant pigment ink.
Built with Canon developed technologies; 5-color LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO image processor, along with a clear, intuitive operation panel, direct USB drive printing, a flat stacker basket and nearly 60% quieter than previous models – Plus there is a host of creative workflow software included.
Canon TX-3000 MFP
Canon delivers the imagePROGRAF TX Series of Large-format printers— the new solution to help you capitalize on the emerging market trends and help lead your organization on the path to success.
All of the core technologies of the imagePROGRAF TX Series printers are new, including the ink system, the print head, and the mechanical platform. These printers satisfy the needs of the high-volume CAD and low-volume LED plotter markets with print quality, usability, security, and print speeds up to 147 D-sized prints per hour.